Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friends! Pt.3

After meeting Thrift, my perception of shopping has forever changed. I started adding pieces I found at the thrift store and putting it together with items I had in my closet, making different outfits. A little vintage here with a little new there, I now had my own individual look. Then it came to me, my AHA MOMENT! I don’t necessarily need to purchase anything every time I have plans to go out.  I can just mix and match what I have!
 Ladies and gentlemen introducing, Wardrobe Revamp!



Vamp and I are thick as thieves now. I know we will be friends for life! (No offense Sales and Thrift)

Outfit Deets
Skirt: Goodwill (H&M)
Bodysuit: H&M
Converse: Nordstrom Rack
Hat: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Come back next week to meet DIY! See you soon!

MsLulu2u


No comments:

Post a Comment