Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friends! Pt.2

So after spending some time with my friend SR (Sales Rack) he had me feeling good, looking good, and he saved me tons of money! I just wish I had met him sooner, but now our bond is unbreakable! He’s always there for me in my bad days and when I need some therapy he is always willing to help. One day I went to visit SR and to my surprise I didn’t find anything. I have to admit I was pretty disappointed. I guess he saw it in my eyes, so he whispered in my ear:
"Thrifting"

“Thrifting you say? But isn't that old clothes worn by other people?” 

He tells me, “Yes, however you can find some really cute things to help build your wardrobe. Styles are coming back, and thrifting is a cheap way to keep up with the trends.”

Then he told me the 2 biggest secrets of all! 

“They have sales too, and Target sends unworn clothes and shoes to the Goodwill!"

"Whaatttt!! Shut up! I have to meet him!!"

 And this happened...




Outfit Deets
Dress: Goodwill (by way of Target)
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Sunglasses: Nordstrom Rack

Come back next week to meet my friend Wardrobe Revamp! See you soon!

MsLulu2u

No comments:

Post a Comment