Saturday, May 21, 2016

Honey's Child in the A!


When I first found out that Honey’s Child Boutique was going to Atlanta to rip the runway, I knew that the plus size fashion world was about to be shut down! Let me first say, the Phat Girl Fresh Lifestyled movement is such a rewarding, inspiring, and LIT experience. So mixing the vibes of the event with the fashion and styling of Letitia “The Motha” Young you already know that there was all kind of slayage going on! I mean, I’m still hype from the show! It was just an awesome time, a night to remember. And the MODELS, honey they killed! Let’s take a look!



Disclaimer: I have never questioned my IPhone until this show. The lighting and my phone just did not get along. This is the first time I thought that I should have an android… never mind. I’m still sticking with my IPhone! But with that being said bear with me and don’t judge! Lol!



Model: Minyata Chiles
Outfit: Poetic Justice’s Mariah Button Front Roll Sleeve Romper
Hat: Stylist owned
Earrings and Necklace: Yoro Creations
Shoes: BCBG
The Cadillac Records Sunglasses: Honey’s Child Boutique


Model: Mia Fulton
Outfit: Poetic Justice’s Estelle Mineral Washed Indigo Jersey Crossover Jumper (Vivica Collection)
Shoes: Stylist Owned
Body chain: Honey’s Child Boutique
Earrings: Yoro Creations


Model: Jessica White
Jeans: Poetic Justice’s Maya Basic Dark Midrise Skinny
Shirt: Honey’s Child Boutique Split Maxi Top
Jewelry: Honey’s Child Boutique


Model: Jordan Hillam
Outfit: Standards and Practices’ Kia Contrast Shoulder Indigo Tencel Jumpsuit
Shoes: Stylist Owned
Scarf: Honey’s Child Boutique
Earrings: Honey’s Child Boutique

Model: Rae Martin
Shirt: Rue 114 Leather/ Vinyl Bustier  
Skirt: Standards and Practices’ Kelly Side Slit Indigo French Terry Pencil Skirt
Accessories: Honey’s Child Boutique

Model: Kisha Derring
Jeans: Standards and Practices’ X-Boyfriend Destroyed Patched Low Rise
Hooded Jacket: Standards and Practices’ Abby Zip Front Indigo Tencel
Shirts: Standards and Practices’ Kristine Dual Tone Tencel Button Down/ Yoro Creations #nevertoomuch graphic tee
Accessories: Yoro Creations
Shoes: Stylist Owned 

\

Looks will be available at Honey's Child Boutique soon. But in the meantime go on over to honeyschildboutique.com for all of your plus size fashion needs!




\
MsLulu2u

No comments:

Post a Comment