Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy Birthday 2 ME!! Thanks JORD!

Two facts about me, I am a lover of anything unique and I love a great piece of jewelry! So just imagine my shock and pure excitement when I was asked to review a watch for JORD! For those who don’t know what JORD is, I will tell you! JORD is a watch company based out of St. Louis, MO, they make all of their watches out of wood! How cool is that?! 

When I first saw JORD's collection at the Midwest Influencer Network Blogger‘s Lounge a month ago, I was immediately intrigued by the creativity and craftsmanship of their watches. I just knew that one of these watches would be on my wrist in the near future!


Fast Forward: The week of 04/14 I received an email, stating how my blog was perfect fit for the JORD brand! I literally danced in my chair (I would have ran around the room but I didn’t want to scare my students lol)! After receiving a list of watches to choose from, I was faced with one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make in my adult life thus far! I narrowed it down between the Ely (Cherry), Sully (Cherry), or Fieldcrest (Zebrawood & Maple). After 2 hours of going back and forward between the three, I went with Ely (Cherry)!

I expected the watch to come sometime the following week, so I was surprised to find a little package waiting for me on my birthday (April 19th by the way). As soon I opened the box I fell in love with this watch! The best birthday gift ever!!



It’s so versatile and fashion forward!


It fits perfectly on my small wrist! Your watched can be sized before it's shipped!

I am so pleased!!

Go over to http://www.woodwatches.com#mslulu2u and check out JORD's collection of uniquely made watches. This is definitely an item you need to have in your accessory collection!


MsLulu2u

No comments:

Post a Comment