Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friends!

I didn't meet him until recently. I stumbled upon him, when I had to take another route in the store. Apparently he has always been there but in the back, so I may have saw him in glancing but we were never formally introduced. But one day I didn't have a choice had to go straight to the back of the store. There he was, so open, he greeted me with a huge smile and started handing me items. They had red stickers, percentages off, items that were just in front of the store weeks ago! He welcomed me and my tight pocket book, and I gladly accepted. If you don't know who I'm talking about by now, I'm talking about my best friend The Sales Rack! Since that day I never shopped the same!
Check out some of my sale items below:





Outfit Deets
Dress: Forever 21+
Moto Jacket: Rainbow
Converse: Nordstrom Rack
Hat: Forever 21
Betsey Johnson Sunglasses: Burlington Coat Factory

Come back next week to meet my friend Thrift! See you soon!


MsLulu2u

No comments:

Post a Comment