Friday, March 13, 2015

Free Style Friday 3/13/15

Hello All! I am now offering the service, Free Style Friday! How it works, I will take questions throughout the week from friends and followers pertaining to fashion, styling tips, shopping guides, what to wear, etc. I will choose 1 or 2 questions each week and post the answers here on my blog every Friday!

The first question for the week is from my fellow blogger Jill Firns (www.stilettosonsundaymorning.blogspot.com). She asked: " What are your favorite prints to mix during the spring and summer?"














When I think of spring, I automatically think about flowers. Although I am highly allergic to them, they are so pretty and make the cutest prints for clothes (lol). I chose this skirt in particular because the elegance of black and white makes the outfit classy. I have a similar gingham shirt that I have been dying to wear which is a perfect spring item. To stretch the look a little further I added the polka dot clutch. And there you have it!

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mslulu2u and like my Facebook page Bellâtre Image Consulting on the left.

Keep the questions coming! See ya next week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment