Monday, January 5, 2015

Pretty In Pink

My bestie got married in Vegas 2 weeks ago and she chose the color scheme of shades of purple and pinks. I chose pink as you can see. I ordered this swing dress from www.boohoo.com. The model on the site looked awesome in it and the whole swing to the dress made me fall in love. I have to admit I was a little nervous about buying a swing dress being that I have hips and a big tush. It could have went both ways, really wrong or really right! I'm proud to say it went really right! I am so happy with the dress, it really flattered my shape. Boo Hoo is now my go to place for the cutest dresses, reasonable prices, and a fast delivery time! 





Outfit Deets:
Dress: Boo Hoo
Shoes: Burligton Coat Factory
Statement Neckalce: Walmart
Clutch: Fashion to Figure

MsLulu2u




No comments:

Post a Comment