Monday, December 8, 2014

Feature of the Week: Score Slim Over-The-Knee Boots (Leopard)

 
So maybe 2 weeks ago my boredom had struck it's core and although I was trying to refrain from logging onto any online stores, I COULD NOT take any longer! With the intentions of only doing a little online window shopping (I'm on a budget remember lol), I saw these boots and decided it will be peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the rest of the week. I just had to have them! What first intrigued me was the leopard print (of course) and the fact that they were over the knee boots. The plus was this is an everyday boot, no heel! Score! And to top it off they were $30! I didn't even think twice about it, they were mine! 
The elasticized panel on the back and chunky heel make them soooo comfortable! 
I just love them! Don't you? 

If you are looking for some fabulous shoes and boots and you are on a budget. Check out www.gojane.com. They have it all! 

Oufit1deets:

Boots: Go Jane,Shirt: Merona (Target by way of gwill), Pants: Halogen (Nordstrom Rack), Scarf: Forever21, Purse: Michael Kors


Outfit 2 deets:

Boots: Go Jane, Shirt: Daniel Rainn, Pants: 14th and Union, Hat: Forever 21. Necklace and Glasses: $1 blingz 




No comments:

Post a Comment